Summer is a time to put away your blacks and depressing winter colours and make your nails center of attention!
Weather it be a bright in your face colour or a super cute pastel I love the fact that in this season anything goes - fingers or toes!
I've gone through all my polishes and picked out my favourite and most used colours for the summer months. I made sure there was a good variety of colours and shades because this time of year I am always switching up my colours and I'm normally using more than one at a time! (Rainbow nails are so cool!)
I love matching my nails to oufits and it's always such a good feeling when you find something that is exactly the same colour as a polish you are wearing/own. (or is that just me?)
1. Barry M - 318 Peach Melba
2. Essie - 67 Meet Me At Sunset (mentioned in my colours of the rainbow tag post)
3. Barry M - 301 Block Orange
4. Rimmel Lasting Finish - 030 Drama Queen
5. Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor - Wear Something Spar-Kylie
6. W7 - 14 Fluorescent Pink
7. Barry M - 279 Bright Pink
8. Barry M - 309 Strawberry Ice Cream
9. Barry M - 308 Berry Ice Cream
10. Barry M - 306 Blueberry Ice Cream
11. Barry M - 294 Cyan Blue
12. Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours - 320 Pop Fiction
13. Rimmel 60 Seconds - 825 Sky High
14. Barry M - 290 Spring Green
15. Rimmel Lasting Finish - 236 Green Grass
16. Barry M - 304 Mint Green
17. Collection 2000 Hot Looks - 14 Boho
18. Nicole for OPI Kardashian Kolor - Rainbow In The S-Kylie
Not sure why a few of the blue shades have decided to look the same in the photos but you can tell by the bottles that they are different!
My favourite thing to do at the moment is to use Rainbow In The S-Kylie (18.) over the top of other colours which makes an amazing confetti effect! At the moment I am wearing strawberry ice cream (8.) with it over the top!
What are your favourite nail polishes for Summer and what brands do you love the most? Mine has to be Barry M (did you guess?)